Sunday, May 25, 2008


Sorry about that, I got so busy with life I forgot about hoh!!! That should be a sin.


HOH will always be my baby, it's where I cut my teeth, I learned about blogging, where I first met so many wonderful people...of course I met a few jag offs too. Can't be avoided I suppose.


So much has changed since the old HOH days. I have 2 babys to raise...of course asshole 1, 2, and 3, still drive me freaking batty. Asshole #2 is still as looney as the day is long. Still drinking cough medicine like nobodys business.


I still get the late night phone calls that make me think I'm in the twilight zone from him. I'm just learning to deal with it better I suppose. On top of that I have 2 little angels to raise, so I don't really have the time anymore to dwell on what an idiot my son turned out to be.


Ohhh I have stories to share, that's for sure, but they will have to wait until the next post, there is a little girl who wants a drink and a baby boy who needs his diaper changed, so ...see ya soon!

No comments: